Monday, September 24, 2007

Omaha Hi/Lo natural?

Okay, so Jackal69 put up an Omaha Hi/Lo video today, and I was bored and decided to watch it. Well, after the video, I didn't feel like doing work yet, so I procrastinated, and decided to jump into a couple Omaha Hi/Lo games. Well I since I've never played any limit games of any sort, I have no idea what each limit corresponds to, in difficulty of the game. I started off in a $2/4 game and a $3/6 game. And boy were these games soft. People were absolutely horrible. So, after i started getting a feel for the game, I opened up a $5/10, and then a $10/20. I won quite a bit for somebody who has played Omaha Hi/Lo under 10 times in my entire poker career. I was probably running extremely good. I have no idea what running good in Omaha Hi/Lo is, but I'm just assuming that I was because I made quite a bit of money in relation to BB/100. My other theory is that I'm just a naturally gifted Omaha Hi/Lo player, and I've been wasting my time on NL HE. I should jump into the $50/$100 games to see how I fare.

1 comment:

Jared said...

i think more suckers just play hi/lo