Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Bleh, gotta control tilt

Well, I started off playing pretty well today. I can multi-table really easily know. I'm using FullTiltShortcuts which basically automate my betting for me. So I can 8 table pretty easily now, and right now I'm just trying to grind so that I can move up stakes. So I was playing pretty well up to the last 200-300 hands in the session.

I misclicked in one huge pot and called instead of folding. Maybe it's because I haven't gotten much sleep, but I wasn't thinking right after that. Instead of just folding the later streets on the big hand, I got stubborn, and tried to bluff out my opponents in a three way pot! Then, I sorta went on auto-pilot on the 8 tables and tried to really run everybody over. Well, that didn't work out so well. So within half an hour, I erase basically all of my profit for the day. Oh well, at least I caught myself quit all of my tables before I ended up in the red.


Other than this I think I'm playing a lot better poker. I've changed up my game and I'm a lot happier with the way I'm playing right now. I've also started playing Omaha Hi. I've been dabbling in the .5/1 OmahaPL for the past month or so and over the weekend I moved up to 1/2nl. It seems as if there are a lot of awful players in Omaha that don't know what they're doing. You don't even need to outplay people, you just sit back and wait until somebody overvalues there hand, and you make tons of money. That, or you win money through a lot of coinflips.

No comments: